HOW I TOOK MY LIFE IN A HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER DIRECTION – I CAN HELP YOU TOO!
Hi, I’m Linda Franchock and I’m a recovered Superwoman. I want to let all Superwomen out there know, I’ve felt your pains! (Yes, there are many). I understand what it’s like to create an unsustainable lifestyle, giving 1000% to everything and everybody with nothing left for yourself. Unfortunately, there’s an eventual cost to this lifestyle. I suffered chronic stress, physical and mental exhaustion, sleep deprivation, brain fog, lingering sickness, emotional turmoil of choosing between career and family, and loss of a social life. I was beyond burnt out and unhappy! My mornings resembled a hostage negotiation session where I tried to convince myself that the outcomes of my work and the money were worth all the chronic pain and stress.
Sadly, many women I know endure this same vicious cycle of being sick, stressed and burnt out. Well I’m happy to share that I found a way out of that so called “life” and I want to help you navigate a fresh new path to wellness too.
I am a wife, mother, friend, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), ADAPT-Certified Functional Health Coach (ADAPT-CFHC) June 2019, Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS), and Certified Teacher. I have devoted my professional life to helping individuals advance their quality of life, quality of career and quality of health through helping them learn how to change, learn and grow. I decided to apply my specialized training to my own life and created a personalized step-by-step process for taking my life in a healthier and happier direction.
A STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
Here’s what I did. Because my life was so out of balance, I started with a detailed look at each of my N.E.E.D.S. – Nutrition, Exercise, Enjoyment, De-stressing practices, and Sleep. This helped me figured out my current status and how to plan doable goals for each area that I worked on over time. Then I reviewed my professional skills and passions and aligned those with my N.E.E.D.S. This helped me shape a career that I love without sacrificing my N.E.E.D.S. Planning my N.E.E.D.S. first positively impacted my family’s life and my career creating time, energy, and excitement for the rich, meaningful life experiences I was missing.
WHY DID THIS PROCESS WORK?
I got to the root of the problem by treating the cause. Treating symptoms with double expressos to stay awake, ibuprofen to stop the pain, and complaining to relieve stress leads to more ill health and unhappiness. That’s because the greatest transformations unfold when you address the root cause of problems, not simply the symptoms.
You are the smartest person in the room when it comes to knowing what you want out of life. You already have the answers. My mission is to help you experience living your life fully and authentically from the heart.
LIBERATION THROUGH STARTING
I know that branching out in a new direction can be a little scary. It was scary for me too, but it was also very exciting, liberating and full of growth. I removed a crushing weight from my chest that allowed me to breathe again and gained a new-found energy when I finally began my journey.
To help you begin your journey, we share in a process that starts by looking at where you’re at right now. Through this process you will…
- Explore and discover the possibilities of your life’s desires.
- Develop deeper levels of self-awareness for change and growth.
- Determine your personal direction for change. Example…
- One, several or all wellness N.E.E.D.S., you choose
- Specific health goal if one exists
- Other personal goal (career, family, social, etc.)
- Develop a personalized and doable plan where you decide what you work on and how and when things get accomplished (at your personal pace).
- Prepare your path for a new direction and reduce and eliminate barriers to your success.
- Discuss and explore your transformations and any changes you want to make along your journey.
- Celebrate your successes with achieving happiness and your life’s desires.
Having a Coach with additional expertise in behavior change can make all the difference to your success. I provide you with a compassionate, judgment free environment as we thoughtfully prepare a plan that is doable for you. I help you gain skills and knowledge that empower you to navigate new terrain. And I celebrate your successes and transformations along the way with you. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, you’ll feel excited and empowered by the process. Together, I help you shine a light on the path that takes you Wellward… forward in wellness and into the life you desire!
Because of this process, I now enjoy…
- Delicious foods that support my wellness and that keep me energized and feeling fit.
- Exercise that keeps me strong, flexible and able to do activities I enjoy (biking, hiking, kayaking, camping, gardening, exploring new places and activities).
- Mindfulness that strengthens my awareness, gratitude and keeps my life centered in a place of peace.
- Quality time with my husband and family enjoying nature, cooking, and capturing life’s precious moments.
- Fun with friends laughing, learning and supporting each other through times of fun and need.
- Sleep on a regular and consistent schedule (this one area of change created a major improvement in my wellness and happiness).
- Time for painting, reading, travel and trying new and fulfilling hobbies.
- A passionate career that allows me to live a balanced and enjoyable life that includes all of the above!
Life is good! I have no regrets and have never looked back. I have gained so much by making these necessary changes to my life. My quality of health, marriage, family and friends far surpassed my expectations when I started my journey.
My mission is to help you move forward in wellness so you can make your dreams a reality, WELLWARD! To enjoy a balanced, happy and healthy life that keeps you free of chronic disease and doing all that you desire in life. You don’t have to work on all your N.E.E.D.S. at once or change your career if that’s not your plan. Pick and choose what and where you want to start and take baby steps. The point is that you take some small step forward, toward wellness and toward stopping damage to your health and wellness. It’s time to take the plunge, or at least dip your toe in the water. A better life is waiting for you right now. Let’s get it started together, today!
HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED
To help you get started, I am offering some FEAR FREE actions steps you can take right now. Take your pick!
- Complete a FREE online survey to begin exploring your N.E.E.D.S. and readiness for a new a direction. The survey takes 2 minutes to complete and will help you gain some information about yourself you may not know.
- Schedule an initial FREE 1-hour coaching session. In this session you meet me, ask questions and determine if our coaching together is right for you. There’s no obligation for future coaching sessions. (You do NOT have to complete the survey to receive your initial FREE coaching session).
- Do Both! Complete the FREE online survey AND schedule an initial FREE 1-hour coaching session. This allows you to have more information about yourself that can better serve your FREE session.
Taking small action steps today can transform your tomorrow. It did mine, and it can for you too!
Wishing you Wellward!
Contact Linda Now
I provide you with a compassionate, judgment free environment where we’ll have a casual conversation and get to know each other to decide if coaching if right for you.
Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates such as new resources, useful downloads, learning opportunities and the latest articles from the Wellward Wire.
As a Thank You, you’ll receive the added BONUS of receiving the 2019 edition of Tools to Meet Your N.E.E.D.S.
Discover over 200 resources in one convenient location to help you develop, improve, learn and sustain optimum health and wellness. Explore links, apps, books, articles, podcasts, videos and more!